Zelig’s gift for Marissa was Jimmy Choo shoes!
Along with a custom monogrammed cuff links, Marissa also gave Zelig an iPad with a special message for him!
Custom wall Gobo provided by their DJ: Magsino Mobile Entertainment
What do grooms normally do before a wedding? Some hang out with family and friends, some go to the bar, and some just relax… Zelig, on the other hand, was looking for a “sign”… a “sign” from God to let him know that getting married to Marissa was the right choice… so what did he do?!? Less than 24 hours before he said “I do,” he went SKY DIVING! His reasoning was that if he lived through the sky diving experience, that it was meant to be. Oh and one small detail, he didn’t tell Marissa… She found out at their wedding reception with a video of Zelig jumping out of the plane in front of all their guests on the big screen. This was a first for us! And her reaction to the video was priceless!
Thank you for sharing your day with us Marissa & Zelig! We wish you guys the best!!
xoxo Michele & Andy
Check out their uniquely themed engagement session at the school where Marissa teaches!
- Ceremony : St. Benedict Parish, Chicago
- Reception: Marriott Magnificent Mile, Chicago
- Coordinator : Kristina Capozzoli
- Photography: Michele and Andy, assisted by Erwin
- Music : Vince Magsino of Magsino Mobile Entertainment
- Videographer : Leo Pepito of Second Films
- Make Up : Crizen Hasegawa
- Florist: Palomino Floral Design
- Invitations: Sarah Drake Design
- Transportation : Platinum Occasions Limousine
- Favors : Garrett’s Popcorn